Friday, February 15, 2008

Tying up loose ends...

As promised, here's a picture of Sarah's award winning car from the AWANA Grand Prix. Her "Tootsie Roll" car won 2nd place for design! No Choate's car was very fast this year, but we had a great time at church eating chili and cheering for each other.

When I walked into the living room this morning, I found Benjamin reading his Bible to Katherine for "Jesus Time". He is really maturing into a thoughtful young man. For Valentine's Day, he used his AWANA bucks to buy me some "diamond" earrings.
Please keep praying for us to find regular child care while Aaron and I are in class. We have people to come on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but we are still searching for somebody to come on Thursdays and Fridays. The kids are doing great with both Aaron and me in school, and I know that your prayers are keeping our family running smoothly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time to do these postings. This Nanny loves them! Give my precious babies hugs and neck kisses from me.