Thursday, July 1, 2010

Choate Family in the Village

Dear followers of the Choate family blog,

The Choates would like me to pass on the information that they have arrived safe and sound in their village.  They have washed the plates and other items that have been stored while they were here in town.  They are easing back into their life in the village.

They are currently experiencing some difficulties with one of the radio-email cables that they have.  My spare cable is at the store getting a new end attached to it, so I am not able to send one out quickly.  Please bear with them as they are not able to communicate with you at this time.  I have radio contact with them every day at 4:30pm.  If you have any messages that you would like for me to pass along, please let me know.  My email address is: deputy.solomon.islands@sil.org Hopefully we will get this problem taken care of soon.

Sincerely,

Andy Pierce

Deputy Director

No comments: