Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday Favorite Five


Spiritual - Thanks to a friend's suggestion, I brought back several Bible studies from the Discover Together series.  I need the organization and the thought provoking question these books provide.

Physical - This article challenged me to add a little variety to my stewardship of my body.  Then a friend posted her plank challenge on Facebook, so it made perfect sense to add her routine to our week.


Emotional - It's been a rough week with the hubs gone.  He's a rock for our family, kind of a "Jesus with skin on".  Staying in touch with him by using the new-to-us BGAN unit has been a lifeline.  It's not cheap, but being connected is invaluable.

Mental - I'm trying to make space to read more, even though just living daily life here takes extra time.  I snagged "When Helping Hurts" from SITAG's library because I feel like it has information that we really need to help us make wise choices.


Just for fun - With both girls studying different levels of chemistry this year, this puzzle was a perfect last minute buy before we left America (especially because I had gift cards!).  The periodic table is quickly taking shape...aided by an afternoon smoothie.



1 comment:

quilt'n-mama said...

Praying for you friend