Friday, September 9, 2022

Friday Favorite Five

 -my new FitBit Charge 5.  After using the cheap generic version for more than a year and experiencing much dissatisfaction, I finally asked lots of questions and found a better quality fitness tracker.  This one fits my needs (I don't want to get texts on my watch) and is much more accurate in tracking both sleep and exercise than my old watch.  It's a win for me with the balance of quality and expense!

-Clio yogurt bars.  Especially the salted caramel minis. These are the perfect bite of sweet with an extra punch of protein.

-Eat Like a Heroine podcast.  Combines two of my favorite things -- books and food!

-Million Praying Moms. Such a great resource of praying scripture for our families.

-Native Deodorant.  Aluminum free, cruelty free, and an option for plastic free packaging.  I've used scents Oat Milk Latte and Ginger Lemonade Cupcake and Blackberry Green Tea and can't choose a favorite.

No comments: