Thursday, January 3, 2008

Creative children

I hadn't planned to post again today, but I just walked into the school room to find Olivia playing with her babies (instead of cleaning up). All of her babies were sick today, so they all needed "band-aids". I think she knew that she couldn't get away with using real band-aids on her stuffed animals, instead she raided the school supplies and utilized the hole reinforcers. This was one of those times when I really wanted to laugh - babies lined up and down the school room all with at least four little round white circles on each beloved animal or doll. However, I kept a straight face and asked Olivia to clean up her mess, then I ran and got the camera. I love the creativity of children!

1 comment:

S and J said...

That is nothing short of darling!
I love reading your blog!!!
Thanks for your wonderful hospitality on our 16th wedding anniversary...it was an occasion to remember!
Praying for your needs for your semester too.