Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sweet Sabbath


"In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name." Psalm 33:21



-for a stomach bug that has let go of my sweet husband and not grabbed any of the rest of us
-for a great globe puzzle from friends




-for DVDs of Sunday morning services from the church in which I grew up

-for an exercise buddy to get me moving every morning

-for internet, even when it's sporadic, because it means I have a way to keep in touch with family and friends around the world



-for a sweet visit and a safe trip back home for my parents

2 comments:

The dB family said...

So glad your parents arrived home safely again and that you were able to have them visit!

Blessings, my friend!
Deborah

Joanna Allen said...

I just got another batch of those DVDs too. Love them!