Thursday, December 13, 2012

 
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  ~Winston Churchill 



Sarah served everyone this morning with her own version of Saint Lucia.  The old white angel costume finally got too small, so Lucia wore red plaid pajamas instead.
 

We left our cookie press in the Solomon Islands, so today's Advent tag presented a new cookie press to help with baking all of those Christmas cookies to give away. 
 

 
A few sweet books about making Christmas cookies also jumped into the book basket:
 
(Thanks to those of you who have been praying for me to feel better.  After a trip to the doctor this morning, I've started a round of antibiotics, and I'm sure I'll be feeling better soon!)


2 comments:

quilt'n-mama said...

Love the St. Lucia outfit! We made beautiful braided bread wreaths for the neighbors and wouldn't you, no pictures:-(

Herding Grasshoppers said...

I love Sarah's Saint Lucia pic - fun :D

Julie