Saturday, November 10, 2018

In Heavenly Love Abiding


This is one of my favorite hymns and my prayer this weekend as step out of my comfort zone this weekend and share at a women's retreat.  I'm reminded that whether I'm residing in the South Pacific enjoying fresh coconuts or I'm living in the deep South enjoying the spectacular fall colors, my heart doesn't have to fear change.



In heav'nly love abiding,
No change my heart shall fear;
And safe is such confiding,
For nothing changes here:
The storm may roar without me,
My heart may low be laid;
But God is round about me,
And can I be dismayed?



Wherever he may guide me,
No want shall turn me back;
My Shepherd is beside me,
And nothing can I lack:
His wisdom ever waketh,
His sight is never dim;
He knows the way he taketh,
And I will walk with him.

No comments: