Sunday, May 30, 2021

First Week of May



The first week of May, we began to take full advantage of our nearby strawberry fields.


And for the first time, we dehydrated strawberries.  I'm experimenting with the best use of energy and space, trying to steward both well.  Since dehydrated strawberries don't require a deep freezer or lots of space, I think we may focus on dehydrating more and more to keep my favorite fruit handy all year long.


On Star Wars Day (May the 4th), we celebrated by watching Episode 4 with my brother and sister-in-law while also enjoying Taco Tuesday.


We continued to get all of those medical things checked off the list.


May boasts so many birthdays, so we began with a bang.  A huge strawberry trifle with two candles, one for me and one for my birthday buddy.


The birthday bash finished with a rousing game of our new favorite game, Goat Lords

No comments: