Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Memphis

 


The first weekend in May, we made a quick trip to Memphis for an early Mother's Day celebration 


and to spend some time with our Highland Heights Baptist Church family, too.


Behind Aaron's dad's house, there is a cute little park that we've enjoyed for the last 18 years.  But now they've upgraded the paths.


Sunday morning, this hidden gem provided a refreshing place for me to take my morning walk, complete the fragrance of honeysuckle.  Oh, how I've missed honeysuckle!


Time with our sending church always encourages us.  So many faithful people with hearts that love Jesus.


And then we went out for barbeque after church.  I didn't realize just how much I missed good Memphis barbeque until after I bit into the brisket.  Our hearts and tummies filled up fast!




No comments: