Saturday, March 21, 2009

Odds and Ends

Thursday (National Incredibe Kid Day) was soooo busy getting Aaron ready to go, that we were only able to celebrate our four incredible kids just a little bit. While we were shopping for house stuff, we took the kids out to eat for fish and chips, and before we went to the market for fresh fruits and veggies, we swung by Frangipanni Ice for some yummy ice cream.
However, last week a fellow book lover recently introduced me to a smashing second hand book store where I found a few good books for my incredible kids. So, today I created a quick scavenger hunt and sent the kids searching around SITAG for their treasures. My kids really are fabulous. God created them all so very differently, but watching them grow, learn, and blossom brings so much joy to me (selfish, I know!).

Friday was the first day of Spring, and you know what that means?




New toothbrushes! A few weeks before any season changes, the kids always get antsy knowing that they will get brand spanking new toothbrushes. Now, the long wait is over!


2 comments:

The Hibbard Family said...

I'm so glad you were able to celebrate in the midst of it all!

Anonymous said...

I agree--four FABULOUS kids whom I adore. Jo, you're an amazing mom! They're going to remember these "little things" for the rest of their lives.

Love,
Liss