Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sweet Sabbath

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.  I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me."  Psalm 13:5-6

Continuing to number His goodness:

-iced mochas made with this coffee and this chocolate

-Aaron Copland's "Appalcahian Spring"


-beautiful flowers to soften the razor wire across the tops of the fences at SITAG

-reading precious line upon line scrawled across paper by wrinkled hands in a far-away land

-delicious new recipes suggested by friends


-kids opened mouthed in wonder at an ants' nest built in a flower pot

-finally beginning another cross-stitch project after many years

-an almost-twelve-year-old making a "wedding cake" to help us celebrate Pentecost and remind us that we are the bride of Christ

1 comment:

The dB family said...

I love the wedding cake to celebrate Pentecost! What a beautiful idea!

Blessings!
Deborah