Friday, September 6, 2013

Just another normal day...

Today the kids and I worked on school while Aaron went into town to begin a little bit of village shopping.  Since he is going out tomorrow night, we figured he could take cleaning supplies with him.  They won't mind sitting in the house for a few weeks until we all come in October.  Sarah paused her school work long enough to finish making a birthday cake for one of the SITAG employees' granddaughters. 

 
Aaron came home just in time for a late lunch and turned around to attend a 2 o'clock meeting while the kids and I finished reading aloud.  Anyone want to take a guess at how many rolls of toilet paper we are taking out to the village?
 

 Now the kids are taking turns in the shower, Aaron is still in his meeting, and I'm about to work on an early supper.  SITAG holds a game night once a month, and tonight's the night!
 

3 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oooo, that cake looks good!

And the TP... 144? Or 120.

Julie ;D

Bartokhound said...

As my Gran-Gran used to say, "Well, I NEVUH!" Yep, I NEVUH seen so much toilet paper. You guys are the Eagle Scouts with the mostest!

Jayla

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you whooped up at Game Night! I love telling people how the only way to beat you at Dutch Blitz is to make sure your children are awake and distracting you. :-)

Love, Liss