Friday, July 7, 2023

Friday Favorite Five

 


1) This tomato may very well be my new favorite. The Queen of the Night from Baker Creek Seeds is looking good on the vine, and I can't wait to taste it! Our pineapple tomatoes aren't far behind...

2) As a highly sensitive person (HSP), I really appreciate this article. It gives me words to help describe how I'm feeling AND it gives practical tips.

3) Ever since our daughter Sarah introduced me to The Roasted Root a couple of years ago, this website is my new favorite. I just made a big freezer stash of the blueberry banana baked oatmeal cups.



4) Aaron and I went through the marriage training for Prepare Enrich, and their blog supplies so many good resources. Recently, the article "6 Types of Rituals to Maintain in Your Marriage" hit home.

5) If you are looking for some tools to refresh your Jesus and Coffee time, check out Well-Watered Woman!


No comments: