Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Teamwork

"Hear, O Lord, and answer me,
for I am poor and needy.
Guard my life, for I am devoted to you.
You are my God;
save your servant who trusts in you.
Have mercy on me, O Lord,
for I call to you all day long.
Bring joy to your servant,
for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul."
Psalm 86:1-4
This prayer of David echoes the way I have felt during the last eight weeks of class. The Lord has been so faithful for the strength, energy, and grace I needed each day. He placed a team around our family: some people stepped in to watch our kids while Aaron and I were in class, some taught us in the classroom each day, some e-mailed or called with encouraging words, some people helped from on their knees from different states (or countries). Thank you to each one of you who have been a part of our team during the last few weeks while we were being equipped to share the Bible in the Solomon Islands.

No comments: