Saturday, June 30, 2012

Katherine just rolled out of bed (after more than 12 hours, I knew our family was tired!), and the first thing she said to me was, "Could I eat this cookie?"  Last night, she made some teeny tiny cookies from the dough that was in our fridge. 




These cookies were for her dolls, Christina and Flowerdy, that she made from notebook paper. 


notice each of Christina's teeth is drawn in detail


So, I asked her if she slept with the cookie.  Her answer:  "No, it was in the fridge."  She meant the doll's fridge, a section of her room that she had designated. 


my bed-head girl and her "fridge"


My next question for her:  "Don't you want to share your cookie with Christina and Flowerdy?"  She responded, "Nope, they're still asleep!" 


Christina & Flowerdy and their toilet paper beds

Oh, how I love my four-year-old girl.

2 comments:

quilt'n-mama said...

Your sweet girl just made me smile:)

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oh my! That is a girl after my own heart ;D

Julie