Saturday, January 3, 2015

Thanks, Ann!

Before I get back to "real time" posts, I have to thank my friend, Ann, who keeps the blog up and running while we are in the village. 
Two kindred spirits - December 2012
She waits for my tiny pictures to arrive, one by one, since each shrunken picture takes about twenty minutes to send through the village radio e-mail (on the days when the system is working!).  On top of her load as a home-schooling mother, pastor's wife, and Senior Editor of HEDUA (Home Educating Family Association), she takes the time to encourage and help me, especially when we are in Marulaon Village. 

2 comments:

Bartokhound said...

Thank you, Ann - from us and from so many across the miles who are so grateful for your selflessness in helping Team Choate stay connected with those who love them and whom they love!

Jayla

The Hibbard Family said...

It's my immense pleasure! Such a joy to be able to do a little something to help.