Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Festivities


Tonight, our house filled with laughter as we once again welcomed friends around the table.


We've been hanging out with these ladies since we first came to the Solomon Islands, and they never fail to bring smiles to our faces and joy to our hearts.


They even braved the ships and came to visit us in Marulaon Village in 2010.


Now the spunky small one adds to the life and love, and we're so glad God gave us another opportunity to spend time together.

6 comments:

quilt'n-mama said...

This makes me smile! I have sweet memories of my time with Karen! They bring a smile to my face every time I think of them! I also love this picture of your family... 3 of the shirts in it connect us to you...running the Little Flower on an October morning at our house... Sarah's "Loved"shirt, you are all so LOVED! And Benjamin's Tri shirt, everything my kids wear them, we have sweet memories of Arkansas with you guys!

Cindy said...

I love these pics!

Nahna said...

The Karen's are just part of the family....love the pictures.

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Love love love these lovely faces! (And handsome, Benjamin ;D)

Herding Grasshoppers said...

PS And Aaron! (Handsome vs lovely)

Anonymous said...

Haha is Olivia wearing her doll? Love it!! Wish I could really use my lava lava with Joy, but I don't remember how to do it :/

Edi