Thursday, March 30, 2017

Kosco

Good morning, dear friends of the Choates! I hope to get Joanna's blog posts back flowing by the afternoon, but I wanted to go ahead and post this quick prayer request immediately.

The Kosco has "died" again. It managed to get back to Honiara - with James, the consultant on it! Yay! - but it will not be traveling back out to Marulaon next week as planned. This leaves our precious friends in quite the bind, as there is not really another viable option for getting themselves and their cargo back to Honiara. Their time in Honiara before leaving the country was already going to be tight, so this is a major concern for them.

Fortunately, we serve a God who is not limited in any way! Will you join me in praying for His perfect solution and provision to be revealed? I look forward to seeing how He takes care of every detail for this wonderful family!

Thanks for joining me in prayer,

Ann H.

No comments: