Thursday, November 2, 2017

A New Sister!



One of the best parts about living in America again is getting to participate in events with our extended family. 


When my youngest brother called me last Friday night to let me know he was going to propose the next morning and invited us to attend, we were thrilled to go!


My creative brother began by giving each of Bekah's nieces and nephews a Ring Pop and asking them one by one if it would be acceptable for him to marry Bekah and become their uncle. 


The kids were more concerned about what color they got than the life changing event encircling them.


Eventually, my brother got around to popping the question to Bekah herself, and she said YES.  She is a sweetheart. 


I used to baby-sit her and her older siblings. Twenty-five years ago.  Who could have imagined what unfolded this weekend?!?  I can't think of a more lovely family for my brother to join. And I get another sweet sister as part of the deal.


No comments: