Saturday, May 19, 2018


My youngest brother got married a month ago, and his wedding began a whirlwind of activity that is just now winding down.





Being the oldest of six kids, I don't get to hang out with all of my amazing siblings very often, but when I do, I enjoy it to the fullest.


These are some of the funniest, smartest, most musical, hard-working, creative, and kindest people I know.




And we are all incredibly strong-willed as well as opinionated.


I grew up thinking I was short.  At 5 feet 8 inches, I was the smallest one in my family.


I love hanging out with this crew.  They make me smile.



The highlight of the wedding was making music with my siblings and my son.



These people who share my blood, we sat in the back of the chapel and played our hearts out as a gift to my brother and his new wife.







I look back over the more than twenty years we've been married, and I marvel at the scores of people God has put in our life to strengthen and encourage us. 


And I'm so grateful.


No comments: