Sunday, August 1, 2021


In less than two weeks, we will launch our third child.  Such a season of transition for each of us as Katherine becomes the only kid at home, Olivia goes off to JBU, Benjamin finishes up his time at JBU, and Sarah leaves for grad school in Dallas.


We want to be wise parents of young adults, and recently a friend suggested I make "The Power of Praying for Your Adult Children" a part of my morning Jesus and Coffee routine.  Thankfully, our library has a copy.  I also found a digital copy of "Doing Life with Your Adult Children: Keep Your Mouth Shut and the Welcome Mat Out", so I checked it out as well.  I'm so very proud of the choices our kids are making, the people they are becoming, and the ways they navigate the consequences of both their wise and unwise decisions.

No comments: