Thursday, December 16, 2021

Road Trip to Maine, Part 6

 We finally arrived at our destination..Portland, Maine.


All of the siblings don't gather very often.  We're spread out from Minnesota to the Solomon Islands to Maine to Arkansas.


So it was a special treat to play Dutch Blitz and enjoy catching up...just the six of us.


Our big kids couldn't make the long trip, but anytime we travel, my family picture comes with me.  This time, it sat in the kitchen of our cute little third floor Air BnB.


Meeting my new sister-in-law was a joy.  She even invited me to join her and my brother at their gyms on several different days.



Portland has beautiful trails, and Aaron and I enjoyed the Back Cove trail for a morning jog.  Fall was just peaking during our trip, and this girl who loves seasons soaked up every minute.


Our family enjoys PBS and the variety of shows they provide.  When we watched "A Few Good Pie Places" a few months ago, we were delighted to discover Two Fat Cats Bakery in Portland.


So we tried it out and agreed that their pie is delicious!

No comments: