Friday, April 1, 2022

Friday Favorite Five

 ...Backpack version



My new favorite backpack goes with me almost everywhere...to the gym, to school, on the road.  So I thought it would be fun to make this week's treasures "Things you can find in my backpack"!

1) My earbuds are cheap, but exactly right for me.  I I have an extra early start, I can listen to my daily Bible reading while I ride the stationary bike at the gym.

2) Lawry's Garlic Salt.  If you ever want to know what you can send us in care packages overseas, this stuff is at the top of my list.  It makes just about anything taste better, and a small bottle fits just right in my bag.  Perfect for my hardboiled egg on the go or my leftovers for lunch.

3)  My water tumbler.  Just about every time I sub for a music teacher, one of the students asks where I found my glass tumbler.  Then they ask what's inside!

4)    Lemon butter cuticle cream.  My nails tend to flake easily, and my cuticles are often dry from so much hand washing, and this tiny tin of goodness smells amazing and locks in moisture.  Bonus:  Burt's Bees original lip balm.  Also always in my bag.



5) RX mini protein bars.  I love the variety, the flavor, the boost of protein, and the way these little guys help keep me from getting hangry.

No comments: