Saturday, September 10, 2022

 We closed out August with "Play Music on the Porch Day"  Making beautiful music with my hubby is one of my favorite things to do.



After a year of waiting and faithfully doing the daily hidden work the Lord has given us, we're super excited that, all of a sudden, things are moving and shaking around here.  We've reached 100% of our American budget, which means Aaron can switch to a remote assignment.  Now that he can focus on translation work again, the difference in his work day is huge.  So much more joy!


And for me?  I moved forward in obedience and began my MME.  And then just before school began, the public school orchestra program asked if I could work part time to help cover a bell schedule change at one of the schools.  So in the middle of each school day, I get to spend time with some of my favorite orch dorks, which works out perfectly for our home schedule.  It feels like the Lord just handed me a big package tied with a big bow on top.

No comments: