Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sweet Sabbath


"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7


-Katherine proudly showing me her page of K's, surprising me with her fine motor skills, I thought she was just coloring!
-a copy of Victoria, snuck in a care package by my mom-in-love

-yummy and nutritious food to nurture my family

-playing board games with my family



-fun towels (from a friend in Memphis) hanging together to celebrate the love of my lfe

-a new cookbook from a former student, full of quotes from great children's books


-hilarious children who give me "good medicine"

-weevils in my oatmeal, flour, and pasta, because it means I have food in the house




-a cute notebook to spur me to thankfulness as I plan and make lists (thanks, Mama)
-delicious scones with honey butter, fresh from the oven and made by my sweet Sarah

4 comments:

quilt'n-mama said...

so many things to be thankful for!!! I love your list. Sending you prayers and hugs my friend,
Gayly

The dB family said...

A beautiful list!

Blessings!
Deborah

Herding Grasshoppers said...

That is a great list. What a good idea... especially related to the sabbath.

Julie

The Hibbard Family said...

I love your thankfulness list! I remember the weevils! We used to sift it all before we used it whether we saw the weevils or not - just to be sure!