Monday, April 22, 2013

Olivia handed me a letter this morning...

Dear Jesus,

I admit that I am a sinner.  I am rude and mean and I lie, too.  I know that I also feel guilty about that.  So I want to ask your forgiveness for every sinful thing I've done.  I know you will.

I believe (have faith) that you will save me, that you will say, "You reached your goal".  And "You are mine" or "I love you."  You can do anything, and it's time to believe.

And last I will share this with my family and friends.  I am so happy now I believe and admit to you.  This is a happy prayer.  Lord, thank you for saving me, a sinner.  Amen.

I AM SAVED!
by Olivia Choate
April 21, 9:19 p.m

9 comments:

Nahna said...

Olivia,
Your Nahna is so very proud of and for you. God does love you more than anything or anyone. Never forget how very special you are to Him and to me.

I love you...what a wonderful grand daughter you are.

Bless you

Leslie said...

So precious. I am sure your heart is full.

Abi's Blog said...

Amen and prayers for this sweet girl!
Love,
Ava

Jenny R said...

I get goosebumps reading this! Isn't this just what we dream for and pray for each of our children. What a happy day indeed. Thank you for all your blog posts. I always enjoy reading them and being inspired by your family. Blessings, from Jenny

Bartokhound said...

Praise God! Hallelujah! Olivia, Uncle Jason and I are rejoicing that you have accepted Jesus into your heart and know Him to be your Lord and Savior. Jesus is a friend who always loves you, is always with you - even when you feel all alone - and passionately pursues you each day you are on this earth. We rejoice!!!

Love in Christ,


Aunt Kayla and Uncle Jason

us5 said...

i can almost hear the angels singing!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oh Joanna - what a joyful morning you just shared with me! Praise the Lord!

Julie

The dB family said...

LOVE IT!! Thank you for sharing it with all of us!

Blessings!
Deborah

The Hibbard Family said...

This is precious. Tearfully, beautifully, wonderfully precious.