Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday Favorite Five

Cue the music...Shaper of the Dust by Forever Be Sure Music is one of my new favorites, especially appropriate during Lent,  It's been a while since I've posted about some of my favorite things, but I am delighting in so much bounty!

1) Biola's Lent Project 2022.  Daily art, music, and scripture to help me focus on Christ during Lent.

2)  To Light Their Way by Kayla Craig.  This is a sweet book of prayers targeted for parents.  I love praying through these for my kids and for myself.  



3) Share Roastery's Turmeric Spice Latte.  Good for my mouth and for my joints!



4) Weight Gurus bluetooth scale.  This little guy gives me information about body fat, muscle mass, water weight, and BMI in addition to my weight.  As Aaron and I get older, we are paying more attention to numbers other than pounds as we seek to steward our physical health well.

5) My water bottle.  Whether we are on long car trips to share with churches or I'm subbing all day in the classroom, this big guy ensures I don't run out of water.  And it keeps ice frozen for hours!
 

No comments: