Tuesday, March 18, 2008

When I grow up... (or Language Arts assignment at the Choate house)

Benjamin, age 80
When I am eighty, I am probably going to live in Arkansas. I will need a big house because my parents will live with me. My dad is going to be bald, probably. He is great. My mom will still be loving. As for my wife, she'll be good at housework. Although I will be old, I will like sword fighting. My favorite people to fight with will be my great-grand children. I'll also make candy for them. That is what I will do when I am eighty.

Sarah, age 20

Have you ever imagined what will happen when you grow up? Someimtes I imagine that when I grow up, I will live in Amarillo, Texas. I will be a ranch owner and worker. What' I'll do in my spare time is write letter, cook, read, and exercise horses. My family will consist of my horse, my daughter, and my husband. Star, my horse, will be quick and gentle. Sara, my daughter will be smart and like to clean. My husband, Austin, will like to play outside. Doing all that will be so much fun! I can't wait till I grow up!

2 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

Those are great! I got a good chuckle out of Benjamin and his bald Dad and big house. Glad to hear Olivia's toe is doing better.

The Hibbard Family said...

These just tickled my heart! What fun and how precious!