Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wacky Weekend

Benjamin took this picture of his daddy today. I'm not the writer in the family, but let me see if I can explain the crazy hairdo...

Aaron taught Daniel 4 to the children at church this morning. To get their attention and to help them remember the story of Nebby K, Aaron cut his hair. Since Nebby K grew weird hair and looked very different, Aaron created his own version. I wish you could have seen the looks he got when our family went to "big church"!



Last night at some friends' home, Katherine discovered the air vents. Don't bother to listen to the video. Since Aunt Melissa requested more videos, we wanted to please her, but watching the video really doesn't communicate how hilarious Katherine was! Her hair billowed in the breeze, and we couldn't keep her away from her new favorite toy.

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

Love Aaron's hair! I am sure that is a lesson his class will never forget! The picture of Katherine is adorable!