Friday, August 3, 2012

Thanks for all of the prayers offered on our behalf!  When we pulled into the parking late Wednesday afternoon,  we were met By some strong SITAG friends who helped unload the moving truck. Unloading a truck with them instead of a boat felt strange!  Some friends from our church also came to help, and both families brought a few groceries to help get started right. I'm so thankful for friends!  They were the body of Christ in action.

We are settling in to our new house, getting library cards, & Aaron is registering for school as I type. My back is a little better, and I've been finding things to do while I lie down.  Yesterday, I unwrapped breakables from the couch and instructed the kids where to put everything.  We are looking forward to settling into a new routine after our busy summer of traveling.

3 comments:

Nahna said...

I am so glad that you are better. Prayers continue for your back.
Home for several months...that will be a blessing for sure. Thankful that you are there and hoping that all will be settled soon.

Love you all.

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Hurray! So glad you've arrived and can begin "settling in". It's going to be good-weird to stay in the same place for so long, yah?!

Julie

us5 said...

we met Nathan and Kenda tonight! :)

praying for your back, Joanna, and for joy even in the transitioning!