Monday, October 6, 2014

Village E-mail


SITAG's village radio/e-mail system, UUPlus, isn't working.  The "brain" of the system lives in Honiara.  SITAG is a tiny branch, currently only two teams are village based and need this technology. 


But we are one of those teams.  And the thought of having no contact with family and friends, and only radio contact with SITAG, makes me sad.  Staying in touch with people I love brings me great joy and encouragement, and I enjoy being able to update the blog through e-mail while we are in Marulaon.
 

 
So, would any of you be willing to pray that the situation would be resolved?  I don't know what God has in mind - fixing the current system, providing a better system, teaching us to rely more on Him because we don't have e-mail, or something totally different.  But He knows!

5 comments:

The Hibbard Family said...

I selfishly pray continually for this! It's sad enough to say goodbye to our Skype chats - I'm praying for a miracle to keep us from losing our e-mail connection too!

Bartokhound said...

We are praying!

Jayla

Cindy said...

Is it reparable or replaceable in Honiara or will you have to get the unit or parts from out of country?

Choate Family said...

I have no idea about the technical side of UUPlus, but my amazing husband is working on gathering information!

quilt'n-mama said...

Praying for things to be fixed and working friend!