Sunday, November 15, 2015

Work Day at Grandma's House


This bloggy scrapbook of mine helps sear days like yesterday into my mind.


The day began with bright blue skies and family ready to tackle my Grandma's big yard.
 


Everybody worked hard together...

 
and played hard together, too.
 

My beautiful grandmother wouldn't let me take any pictures of her.


But she fixed us lunch and cheered us on from inside her home.


I love living close enough to help our extended family
 
 
and to share special time with each of them.



Soon enough, we'll be flying back overseas, so I don't take these opportunities for granted.


1 comment:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oh, what a perfectly gorgeous fall day! All our leaves have gotten wet and soggy :o(
And tell Katherine I'd love to see a before-and-after of her haircut! I just trimmed mine too - just a little - and it feels so much better (smoother) to have fresh ends.
Miss you guys!
julie