Thursday, December 31, 2015

More Christmas Celebrations


I have some of the neatest family members ever.  We just love hanging out with my aunt and uncle and any of their adult children who are available to come over.
 
 
One of my favorite things about their home on this visit (besides the people) is this beautiful Christmas tree.  I can't even imagine how many hours my aunt spent cutting out the intricate ornaments and garlands.


Monday morning, we drove down to visit them.
 
 
We played Apples to Apples, Pit, and lots of basketball.
 

My uncle can put some air under those shoes!


We enjoyed such a sweet visit, like we always do:  discussing everything from theology to recipes to homeschool books, laughing together, encouraging one another.
 

We're so grateful to be related to these amazing people, and we're thankful they opened their home to us once again!
 

No comments: