Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Williams Christmas

"God knows intimately the shape of our own family tree, the crooked bends in our very own branches, and so He sends us a rescuer from a gnarled and mighty tree of His own design."  ~Kris Camealy, "Come Lord Jesus"



 I love having a large extended family, even when everybody can't come "home" for Christmas.


I love crazy aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents and siblings 


all rolled up into a big, chaotic bundle of joy.


Four generations of gifts and games


food and fun.


"At the epicenter of our foolishness is a street-level denial of God -- not philosophical atheism, 


but a denial of our need for God and a belief that we can live life on our own."  



I'm so grateful I don't have to live life on my own and that God provides some pretty amazing people to share life with me.


No comments: