Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Trickling in...


SITAG's Conference is just around the corner, and our amazing colleagues, who are scattered around the world, are beginning to trickle in.  If we have to sit through days and days of business meetings, these are the people I want around me.


 Aaron found a fun way to welcome sweet Cynthia from the top of the airport.  She continues to amaze me with her perseverance and willingness to serve the Solomon Islands through Scripture Use.


As always, Cynthia was all smiles, despite the physical challenges of her trans-Pacific journey.  In her quiet way, she encourages me to trust the Lord and His perfect timing and direction.


SITAG will swell over the next few weeks.  You won't find a more humble, servant-hearted group of people anywhere on earth. I'm grateful for the ways this community shapes me and impacts the Kingdom of God.


No comments: