Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sweet Sabbath

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation, I will sing to the Lord for he has been good to me." Psalm 13:5,6

-beautiful rainbows (we've enjoyed several lately)
-friends who drop by unexpectedly and accept the invitation to stay for supper


-girls learning to crochet
-a great exercise buddy who encourages me yet pushes me to do a little bit better each time we run



-my mom's recipe for chocolate cinnamon cake and the ingredients to make it

2 comments:

The Hibbard Family said...

So excited you have an exercise buddy!!

Abi's Blog said...

What a beautiful rainbow...Rainbows are special to me because when I was pregnant with the twins, after being told I would not have children...I walked out one day and saw a full double rainbow, much like this beautiful one you photographed and just knew it was a reminder that God does keep his promises...Now faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of thing not seen. Heb. 11:1 Oh, what an awesome GOD we have! I'm thankful for you and your family!
Blessings,
Ava