Saturday, July 25, 2020



Our girls are plant watering and dog feeding while some of our colleagues are on vacation.  Katherine is the Pied Piper for the dogs, they like to follow her everywhere, even she isn't carrying food.

Aaron talked to the to crew of the Kosco this morning when he went into town to do the market shopping.  The crew said the ship is preparing to go out West, which includes a stop in the Russells.  Maybe Monday evening, or maybe Tuesday, whenever the ship's hold is full.  He plans to be on the boat whenever it sails.


While we were unloading groceries, our friend and village chief, Hensy, dropped by.  I delivered cold water and slices of watermelon while he and Aaron visited on the cool veranda.  After a while, I popped out and asked about my friends and if there were any new babies in Marulaon.  When he left, he told me I was looking fat again, which is the Melanesian way of saying I looked healthy and happy!

No comments: