Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sweet Sabbath

my "Jesus Time" cup from a sweet friend in Memphis

"I will praise the Lord no matter what happens. I will constantly speak of his glories and grace. I will boast of all his kindness to me. Let all who are discouraged take heart. Le us praise the Lord together, and exalt his name...Oh, put God to the test and see how kind he is! See for yourself the way his mercies shower down on all who trust in him....The Lord is close to those whose hearts are breaking; he rescues those who are humbly sorry for their sins. The good man does not escape all trouble--he has them too. But the Lord helps him in each and every one."
Psalm 34:1-3, 8, 18, 19

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect Scripture for the time when we suffer loss. Praying for you and for Dr. Fort's family
Mom