Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sweet Sabbath

A few days ago, I spied Olivia and Katherine walking down the steep driveway hand in hand. They occassionally stopped to smell a flower together. I ran for the camera and "zoomed" it as much as I could to catch this sweet pair of sisters across the ravine.

Katherine loves to spend time with her siblings, and Olivia didn't gripe or complain when I asked her to play with Katherine.

"Therefore, I uge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship....


...Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves....Live in harmony with one another..." Romans 12:1,10, 16a

3 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Very, very sweet :0)

Julie

Chelley said...

So Sweet!!!! A sister's love is so special!

The Hibbard Family said...

Oh, how precious it is! Oh how I miss your sweet children (and you)! Thanks for sharing!