Friday, September 4, 2009

Update on Aaron

As some of the SITAG ladies were setting up tables for Conference, one of them mentioned that Aaron's symptoms sounded like glandular fever. When I got back to the house, I got online to research glandular fever. To be honest, it sounded kinda scary! It turned out to be another name for mono, and Aaron exhibited every symptom. So, I told him that, until he proved to me otherwise, I was treating him like he had mono.
This will most likely alter our time table for traveling back to Marulaon. Please continue to pray for Aaron as his body fights the virus and for his wisdom to discern a proper level of activity as he begins to feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kenda went through adult mono last year and it was miserable. She took penicillin and it made everything worse, so be careful!

I hate that Aaron has been staying sick. I know it makes every day a challenge and no fun but we know God is in control and he has purposes for it all.

We miss you all tremendously.