Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sweet Sabbath

"He who forms the mountains,creates the wind, and reveals his thoughts to man, he who turns dawn to darkness, and treads the high places of the earth -- the Lord God Almighty is his name." Amos 4:13
-watching my kids admire God's amazing creation
-that I serve a God who can form mountains and yet still stoops to reveal His thoughts to me
-a husband who clutivates good relationahips with our children
-staying in a old flat full of character in Brisbane that nourished my soul with octagonal beveled doorknobs, casement windows, stained glass, and soaring ceilings


-friends who unexpectedly drop by when they come through Honiara

-a travel agent who called in a favor to get me on the plane to Brisbane last week (she's getting cookies soon!)

2 comments:

Betsy de Cruz said...

Beautiful picture and scripture quote at the beginning of your blog today!

The dB family said...

Joanna, you have such a beautiful way with words. You inspire my thoughts and my day.

Blessings!
Deborah