Thursday, July 4, 2013

More Canada


We began Friday morning with a performance at Canada's Wonderland.



The adjudicator was really, really good, but the kids (ok, me, too) were ready to hit the roller coasters when they finished singing.
 

 
This amazing group of girls got were stuck with me all day long.
 
 
We're working on Olivia's roller coaster riding skill level,


Sarah is already my full-fledged roller coaster riding buddy, ever since last summer's inaugural ride in Arkansas.
 


 
After a great day at Canada's Wonderland, we changed clothes and rode the bus into Toronto to attend Andrew Lloyd Webber's Wizard of Oz in the beautiful Mirvish Theater.
 

 
Early Saturday morning, June 22, we loaded up the bus and drove to Rockport, Ontario, a beautiful little town on the St. Lawrence River.  After a cruise through the Thousand Islands (yep, this is where the dressing was invented) we enjoyed the gorgeous Boldt Castle.  The story of the castle made me think of my husband, because he would do something lavish like that for me.  Every day he does little things to show me his love, and I'm so grateful.

1 comment:

Andrew and Megan said...

We've been on the Leviathan! Looks like you all had fun!