Friday, November 9, 2018

Holy Trinity

"There is nothing for those who are really my friends.  I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."  ~Jane Austen


My "holy trinity" of ladies, Ann, Julie, and Gayly, have walked through so many ups and downs with me over the years and across the miles.  Like Jane Austen, none of them love by halves.

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness.  Look at your three best friends.  If they're ok, then it's you."  ~Rita Mae Brown

These ladies keep me accountable and bring me joy.  When Julie was stitching this beautiful quilt for me, she had no idea that shortly after she left Arkansas I would be huddled underneath it drinking my cold care tea.  So grateful for friends and the ways they nourish me!

No comments: