Friday, June 10, 2022

Friday Favorite Five

 Cue the music..."What e'er my God Ordains is Right".  I need this on repeat every day.


1) My new calendar.  I've been using Day Designer's Academic Planner for several years now, and it's still a good fit for me.  Of course, the first thing I wrote down was the biggest event of the year for us...Benjamin and Hannah's wedding.

2) Same Page Summer.  A reading plan for the summer months that takes you through the New Testament and the Psalms.  It's not too late to jump in and join me!

3) Ello glass storage containers. Pretty and functional, my favorite combination.

4) I don't wear a lot of shorts, but this denim pair caught my eye as part of the perfect outfit for reaching in the raised beds for planting and weeding.  So I purchased a pair for me and a pair for Katherine, and we both love the fit as well as the length.



5) We recently discovered this delicious black bean pasta from The Only Bean.  It's a win for consistency, taste, and protein content.  We love their edamame pasta, too!

No comments: