Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hello Again!


I think we may have the kinks worked out from Marulaon this time!  I won't attempt to catch up with the last four weeks, instead I'll just post some pictures and hit the highlights from a very busy March.

We arrived on the Bikoi after travelling through very rough seas.  We had never experienced sea-sickness quite like that!  Katherine still talks about the Bikoi making her tummy hurt.  When we began to unload the ship, we discovered that all of our fresh eggs were missing.  Thankfully, we had plenty of powdered eggs, and just recently some friends from Honiara sent more fresh eggs on the Bikoi.


The kids are enjoying access to the ocean again, and we've picked up where we left off with our friends and gardening and language learning...

2 comments:

Abi's Blog said...

So glad to hear from you again! Blessings,
Ava

The dB family said...

Joanna, I so love reading about your life in the Solomon Islands. I'm glad to have caught up again! I'm also glad to read that Katherine is feeling well again. It is not fun when a little one is sick!

Blessings!
Deborah