Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Life is worth celebrating...

I love how my husband described last night on Facebook:
"Life is worth celebrating. So when a young friend has a birthday, you invite the whole neighborhood and have a bash! We are so very thankful for our friends, neighbors, colleagues here who get to be our family while we are so far from our American families."


Praying over the birthday girl got the feasting started well.
My awesome friend, Roxanne, invited everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, around SITAG to come and celebrate her youngest child's eight years of life.

"The table becomes the hospital bed, the place of healing.  It becomes the place of relearning and reeducating, the place where value and love are communicated."  ~Shauna Niequist



1 comment:

Bartokhound said...

Great post, great pictures! In the pic of you, Roxanne and the two girls, I think Katherine's eyes resemble the birthday girl's eyes!

Hugs and love,

Kayla