Sunday, August 21, 2016

Saturday, August 20

Snapshots of a normal week in Marulaon Village
 
IMG_4376 - Copy (480x320)
 
May the mind of Christ, my Savior,
Live in me from day to day,
By his love and pow'r controlling
All I do and say.
 
IMG_4381 - Copy (320x480)
 
May the word of God dwell richly
In my heart from hour to hour,
So that all may see I triumph
Only thro' his pow'r.
 
 
May the peace of God, my Father,
Rule my life in ev'rything,
That I may be calm to comfort
Sick and sorrowing.

IMG_4389 - Copy (480x320)
 
May the love of Jesus fill me,
As the waters fill the sea;
Him exalting, self abasing
This is victory.
 
 
May I run the race before me,
Strong and brave to face the foe.
Looking only unto Jesus
As I onward go.

IMG_4385 - Copy (480x320)
 
May his beauty rest upon me
As I seek to lost to win,
And may they forget the channel,
Seeing only him.
 
 
~Kate B. Wilkinson, 1925
Tune: St. Leonards

1 comment:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

I love love love all these photos of lovely faces!