Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sweet Sabbath

"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you." Psalm 63:3-5
-new babies (my sister's first baby, Shannon Matthew, born at 9:48 last night)
-books for me to read from the Educational Resource Center (from Olivia)
-morning light bathing everything in its path with a rosy glow
-having enough water to rinse all of the shampoo out of my hair
-friends from Marulaon who unexpectedly drop in at SITAG
-apples and cheese (from Sarah)
-care packages from a sweet church in Tennessee

2 comments:

The dB family said...

What wonderful blessings!! Isn't morning sunlight the most beautiful light ever?!

Blessings!
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanna (and family)
Sounds like you have been very busy - but enjoying life, enjoying the Lord and His creation. Being with friends etc. Wonderful to hear you are all doing so well
I'll be at the Anthropology workshop too Aaron -see you there!
Catharine