Saturday, October 27, 2018

Puzzles

"I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.  I will mediate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.  Your ways, O God, are holy.  What god is so great as our God?  You are the god who performs miracles, you display your power among the peoples." 
Psalm 77:11-14


"We are limited by design, in order that our limits might point us to worship our limitless God....When I reach the limit of my strength, I worship the One whose strength never flags.  When I reach the limit of my reason, I worship the One whose reason is beyond searching out."  
~Jen Wilkin, "None Like Him"

I told Aaron recently that I feel like a 1000 piece puzzle (like the one currently on our living room table) has been dumped in our laps.  With no picture to guide us.

At times like this, going back and remembering God's faithfulness and guidance and provision strengthens me.  That's one of the reasons I keep this little journal of a blog.  Worshipping Him with sweet, spunky reminders like Hymns of the People's "How Firm a Foundation" keeps my heart remembering and trusting in His hand.

We would really appreciate prayers for wisdom and insight for our future timeline and all of the details that have yet to fall into place.  We want to be good stewards of all God has given us.

No comments: